Discover Faber-Castell Drawing Contest
How to Enter the 2015 Golden Art Contest!
Sponsored by Golden and JerrysArtarama.com
- To enter, please upload a picture of your artwork created using Golden through the following form
- Follow the submission process on Wishpond. Submissions must include a photo of your artwork and a testimonial about why you enjoy using Golden. Must use Golden Products to qualify. Entries not meeting these requirements will be disqualified.
- One image may be entered per contestant. Only submissions made through the following formwill be eligible – Contest valid from JerrysArtarama.com only
- Contest runs September 28th - November 1st, 2015
- Voting begins Nov 2nd until 4th
- Winners announced Friday, November 6th
Watch VideosGOLDEN Micaceous Iron Oxide
Thinning GOLDEN Heavy Body
GOLDEN Acrylic Paint Overview
What Customers are Saying about Golden...
About GOLDEN Heavy Body
"I have been using golden heavy body paint cadiums, in jar format for over 20 years, and I love the quality! The luminosity of the Golden cadium paints retain the purity of color and intensity with respect to longevity on canvas. This enhances the monetary value of the painting. The jar format is the best; as you receive more value without wasting residual paint versus a tube of paint. Perhaps a better price point can be offered to loyal customers for the cadiums. This would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for continuing to produce a quality paint product ...you are truly golden! "
- By Lucci from Sarasota, FL
About GOLDEN Fluid Acrylic
"Just tried these for the first time. I have to say the colors are so vibrant, blend so well and dry just as vibrant. I used them as an experiment of colors by drizzling the 3 primaries onto a white canvas, sprayed it with a mist of water and watched the magic of colors appear. So much fun. The photo has a couple more colors with the three regulars."
- By Mar Mer
About GOLDEN Open Acrylic Mediums
"I use Golden mediums in my acrylic painting a lot, and the open mediums are wonderful! Acrylic paint needs to be worked quickly, as it dries quickly, but the open mediums keep the paint wet and fresh on the pallet as well as on the paper or canvas, allowing better blending and workablity. I highly recommend these mediums, which, by the way, work beautifully with other brands of acrylic paint. I prefer Golden's, however."
- By Sandy B from Los Gatos, CA
Check Out These Fabulous Prizes!
Need Golden Supplies?