Pebeo Gedeo Bio-Based Crystal Resin 150ml
- Two-component epoxy resin system: 50%** bio-based resin and hardener (**bio-based carbon represents on average 50% of the total carbon present in the resin)
- Transparent, glossy and solid
- Mixing: 1 part Crystal B hardener to 2 parts Cristal A resin
- Casting thickness: up to 2 cm thick, it is not recommended for casting large pieces
- Setting time: Dry: 12h / Fully set: 24h
- Clean tools before beginning: With a dry cloth (brushes and spatulas) and 70% alcohol (commercially available) or alcohol gel.
- Storage: In their original packaging, fully sealed, and stored at between 15° C and 25° C. Keep away from freezing temperatures. 6 months in the sealed bottle after opening.
Transparent, glossy and solid, the Crystal resin is ideal for casting in molds or on rimmed supports (jewelry, frames), or even as a protective varnish. You can add dried plants to the casts. Once cured, the resin will not withstand prolonged contact at temperatures above 50°C or below 0°C.