Monterey Convertible Easel - Multi-Angle and Sturdy
- Hand crafted from beautiful oil stained Beech Wood
- Exclusive center bracing system insures maximum rigidity
- Allows forward tilt, limitless painting angles from flat to vertical
- Holds materials up to 48” wide and 94½” high
- Patented canvas holder securely holds up to 1½” wide canvases
Your studio is both a work place and a place to play with ideas. Monterey allows you to explore new ideas and techniques and is one very serious easel when you really get down to painting. It is the only easel in the world that employs both a front telescoping brace and rear telescoping legs. This allows the easel to be fully supported in a huge range of angles from flat to vertical. Unlike former models of this kind of easel the front brace provides rigid support when you want the easel to be used as a table.
The easel also allows you to paint at a forward angle to eliminate glare and assist in pastel painting. It is equipped with four casters and two wheel leveling bolts which offset the front wheel making easel stationery. It can hold a standard size door and may be kept in its flat position. With the door in its mast the easel makes a fantastic work table when you’re not painting on it. A more versatile and well built easel would be hard to imagine. Simple assembly is required.