Colored Pencil Sets & Pencils
Jerry's Artarama carries only the best selection of artist quality colored pencils and colored pencil sets. Our professional colored pencil sets allow colored pencil artists to create their next vibrant masterpiece. Only At Jerry’s, you’ll find the finest quality of colored pencils from top brands like Soho, Cezanne, Faber-Castell, Caran d'Ache, Derwent, Koh-I-Noor, Prismacolor, Cretacolor & more. Browse our extensive offerings today
offer several benefits for professional artists. Some of the many reasons why artists love using this medium are:
- They allow you to achieve precision with every stroke.
- With these pencils, both detail and depth can be drawn.
- It’s easy to achieve a light, soft look by pressing down lightly or a strong, bold look by pressing down harder.
- Their size is convenient and easy to transport.
- Colored pencils make it possible to create art nearly anywhere.
What Colored Pencils Are Best for Blending?
Soft colored pencils are the best for blending. Many artists prefer to use wax-based colored pencils because they are creamier and their texture results in easy blending.
When blending colors, it is important to keep your pencils sharp and maintain a light pressure as you apply color to the paper or drawing surface.
What Other Art Supplies Go Well with Colored Pencil Sets?
Other art supplies you may want to purchase with colored pencil sets
- Colored pencil additives – Additives allow you to whiten areas of your drawing, blend colors, or add back tooth.
- Blender pens – Designed to use with wax-based colored pencils to allow for easy color blending.
- Drawing papers – Select the right drawing paper to ensure your artwork looks its best.
- Pencil sharpeners – A handheld pencil sharpener can keep your pencils sharp and performing at their best.
- Erasers – Using an eraser that is meant for pencils containing pigment makes it possible to remove marks easily.
- Lead Holders & Extenders – This handy tool extends your pencils to hold comfortably and get the most out if them.
- Nylon brushes – If you use a solvent like turpenoid to blend colors, you’ll also need a nylon brush to apply it.
- Drafting brush – Using a brush is key to keeping your paper surface free of pencil dust and pieces of pencil pigment.
- Light Boxes & Light Tablets – Capable of showing through media such as papers, artist canvas, and fabrics
Shop Jerry’s Artarama for the Best Colored Pencils
Jerry's Artarama has a wide variety of top selling professional, artist and value colored pencil sets and colored pencils. We have several lines of exclusive, high quality colored pencils including Cezanne, Soho Urban Artist, Raffine and many more at the best values for your artwork. Better colored pencils for better results! Find all the art supplies you need at Jerry’s!