Medium Duty - Plastic Tube Wringer & Metal Roller Gill Mechanical Co (blue)
- TubeWringer 205 Model 205 - plastic used is ABS, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer.
- There is 10-12% recycled material used in the frame
- TubeWringers are made in Florence, Oregon, and all the other parts are also from Oregon.
- The Model 205 is ideal for arts and crafts, oil paints, caulk, adhesives, and medical compounds
- This model has the high-quality plastic frame of model 202 but utilizes metal rollers and keys for greater versatility
- All models accommodate tubes of up to 2 ⅞” wide.