Creative Mark FX Effects Brush Set of 10
Included in each set are the following brushes:
- Ribbon style brushes in size number 1 and size number 2: This shape is an inverted triangle and is perfect for picking up multiple layers of color for creating a ribbon effect. They produce matching parallel effects as well. Size 1 has 1/2" width and 9/16" length, Size 2 has 3/16" length and 1/4" width.
- Multi-liner style brushes in size number 3 and 4: These unique brushes allow for a wide arrange of effects including making grass, foliage, overlapping textures and special effect. They are made of 5 individual brush heads in different lengths and may be loaded with different colors to create harmonies in nature more easily. Size 3 has a 1/2" width and 1" total length. Size 4 has 3/8" width and 3/4" total length.
- Angular Multi-liner style brushes in number 5 and 6: These are primarily used for wave effects, multiple cross-hatching strokes and for creating an assortment of dimensional effects. They are angled downward to create a more fluid, swirling and decorative effect. Size 5 is 3/8" width and 3/4" length. Size 6 is 1/2" width and 1" total length.
- The Dabber style brushes in size 7, 8, and 9 create textured circles for making animal fur and hair patterns as well as for water effects. Size 7 has a length of 1/4" and a width of 1/8". Size 8 has a length of 3/8" and a width of 1/4". Size 9 has a width of 3/16" and a length of 3/8"
- The Dagger style brush in size ten: makes uniform fine lines from short to long strokes and for creating floral leaf effects, flame effects and scroll effects. Size 10 has a width of 1/4" and a max length of 5/8"