Higher Prices Do Not Equal Better Quality
- 70 Colors - 37 ml Tubes & 200ml Tubes
- Delivers a smooth buttery consistency with a lovely feel
- Finest German engineering
- Dries to the touch in 2 to 4 days
- Richly pigmented to deliver brilliant colors
- Only the finest pigments are used
- All are highly lightfast for permanent works of art
- Virgin, cold-pressed linseed oil, non-yellowing sunflower oil, and a touch of beeswax binder for even drying.
- Bring the master quality of Germany's finest artists' Oils to your own paintings
LUKAS Oil Paints
- LUKAS 1862 Oil Paints
- LUKAS Berlin Water-Mixable Oils
- LUKAS Studio Oil Paints
- LUKAS Terzia Oil Paints
- LUKAS Oil Painting Mediums
- LUKAS Painting Butter Impasto Medium
LUKAS Watercolor Paints
LUKAS CRYL Acrylic Paints
LUKAS Designer's Gouache
LUKAS Pure Pigments
Read Blog Article >
8 Reasons for an Artist to Choose LUKAS
- Over 140 years of experience in superior product quality.
- Innovative and useful product concepts.
- Used by famous artists such as: Vincent Van Gogh, the Achenbach brothers, Joseph Beuys, and Hans George Baselitz.
- Wide range of specialty products that mass suppliers no longer produce.
- Prices as low as possible.
- Paints, mediums, and sets for all skill levels.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Free video art lessons and product demos
Discover More about LUKAS - High Performance, Great Prices
Did You know?
Fact: Van gogh used LUKAS 1862
Fact: over 150 years old
Fact: Preferred choice among European artists for over a century
Fact: Dries reliably in 2-4 days
Fact: contains beeswax
Now you know!
A Brief History of LUKAS
In 1964, LUKAS was the first manufacturer in Europe to produce artists' acrylic colours. Consequently, LUKAS products have always been in accordance with the most modern techniques. This reason, along with LUKAS' strive for superior quality, led many well-known artists to trust the quality of our colours throughout the years. Beloved by artists since its inception, even Vincent Van Gogh was a happy customer of LUKAS, and wrote to his brother Theo:
"I have ordered colors from Schoenfeld [LUKAS] in Düsseldorf, as there were some colors which I couldn't get here...the picture with the potato eaters is not good in some details...I should have had a better result with the mineral blue that I have now [from LUKAS], instead of the old one."
Bring the master quality of Germany's finest artists' colors to your own paintings with LUKAS, and see what Van Gogh was talking about!