Weber Avanti 1 Steel Artist Easels
Change Your Expectations of a Studio Easel!
- Quickly folds down and takes up little space when not in use
- Allows painting of gallery style canvases up to 1.75" deep!
- Will not warp, loosen or degenerate like wood
- Requires virtually no maintenance
- Use to paint or display any artwork up to 56" high
- Allows forward tilting of up to 10º
- Allows backward tilting of up to 30º
- Equipped with 4 adjustable foot glides
- Comes with a 5 year warranty for normal use
- Overall dimensions of base: 21.75" × 19.75"
- Height of easel is 81", weighs a sturdy 22 lbs
- 1-3/8" square chrome tubing allows canvas to rest evenly against the mast
This versatile easel also doubles as an art tree for presenting your artwork (extra canvas holders required).
It comes equipped with not two but four canvas holders. This allows you to hold reference work above your artwork if you need to. Bottom canvas holder and equipment tray measures 21.5" L × 1.75" wide All other canvas holders are 7" L × 1.75" wide. By purchasing a set of 4 additional canvas holders you can display up to 4 pieces of artwork back and front. This creates additional selling area for shows and makes a great statement for working studios and sets the mood in entry areas of the home or offices showing your artwork to friends and families.
The Avanti One Easel is also available with a rotating shelf which can be used to rest supplies or a palette while working.
Need Help ? Chat With An Expert