For painters and pastel artists
This easel offers a wide range of tilt adjustments including a forward tilt of nearly 60º to allow pastel dust to fall from the surface or to reduce glare. Many professional artists work in both oils and pastels. This easel was designed just for them.
Because this easel is designed to tilt forward or backward it gives the painter far more flexibility. When switching from oils to pastels, the problem of falling colored dust can drive one crazy. With this easel your can tilt it forward so that the dust falls free to the floor and not all down the face of the painting. The easel was designed to shift the weight to the rear when the easel is leaning forward. This gives the easel the necessary stability required for this position.
- Can hold canvases up to 84"
- Base width/depth: 22½" × 30"
- Lowest setting of easel is 75", highest setting is 110"
- Deluxe 30" painting tray features shelf and two stainless steel cups
- Includes middle painting tray for smaller work
- Features piano hinges at joints for maximum strength
- Double laminated base for extra strength
- Front locking casters are optional
- Shipping weight: 68 lbs
- Box dimensions: 77" × 30" × 10"
- Ships partially assembled
FREE* Jerry's E-Gift card
Buy select BEST and/or Richeson Easels and receive a Jerry's E-Gift card (up to $25 value) FREE! Spend less than $249.99 and get a $15 e-gift card or spend $250 or more and get $25 e-gift card
*Limit (1) per order. While supplies last.