Fine art paper in finely crafted journals!
Strathmore Softcover Art Journals give artists the choice of high quality sketch, toned sketch, drawing, watercolor and mixed media papers. The velvety soft, flexible cover is a rich, dark brown color, and the durable Smyth-sewn binding allows pages to lay flatter. These beautiful lightweight journals are available in convenient, portable sizes -- making them perfect for artists on-the-go!
- Watercolor Journal - This intermediate grade watercolor paper has a strong surface that is ideal for watercolor, gouache and acrylic. The natural white color and traditional cold press surface allows for fine and even washes, as well as lifting and scraping applications. Acid free. 140lb.
- Mixed-Media Journal - This professional quality paper is internally sized for wet media with durable vellum finish for drawing techniques. It is comprised of 100% cotton fiber, and is acid free, 90lb., lignin free, and archival. Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen & ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage.
- Eco-Friendly! Recycled Toned Gray & Tan Journals - This medium surface, 80lb. sketch paper is ideal for use with graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching sticks, markers, china markers, colored pencils, pens and white gel pens. A unique quality of this sketch paper is that it is 100% recycled and contains 30% post-consumer fiber -- making it an eco-friendly product! Available in Warm Tan and Cool Gray. Acid free.
- Sketch Journal - This general purpose, white, medium surface, 60lb., heavy weight sketch paper is intended for practice of techniques or quick studies with any dry media. It is ideally used with graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, soft pastel and oil pastel. Acid Free.
- Drawing Journal - This cream colored, medium surface, 80lb., drawing paper is ideal for sketching and finished work. This paper was engineered to work best with mediums such as graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, pen & ink, marker, soft pastel and oil pastel. Acid free.