An innovative liquid graphite medium for sketching and drawing!
Derivan Liquid Pencil is an exciting alternative to traditional pencils and graphite media! With a smooth, creamy consistency that can be thinned with water or acrylic mediums, it behaves like a paint — but the graphite undertone gives the same sheen and burnish as standard pencils! As it is fluid, you can pour it into a palette and thin it to varying values, then use a brush to cover wide areas quickly and easily. A range of 4 subtly shaded undertones as well as 2 neutral graphite shades provides you with an array of choices for technique and building depth, and you can use brushes, pen nibs, or other art tools to achieve any kind of mark you'd like!
Two different formulations, Permanent and Rewettable, make Derivan Liquid Pencil an even more versatile medium! The Permanent formula is similar to an acrylic and can be thinned with either water or acrylic medium, and can be used on paper, canvas, or gesso board alike. As it is permanent once dry, Permanent Liquid Pencil can be "burnished up" just like standard graphite — but without smudging! The Rewettable formula behaves much like a watercolor, and can be thinned extensively with water to create delicate washes, or lifted with water for interesting negative space effects. Dried sketches done in Rewettable Liquid Pencil can even be erased with a regular eraser!
Derivan Liquid Pencil is truly a revolutionary new way to create art, opening up a world of possibilities for expression! The sheen of graphite with the behavior of paint: an exciting combination you are sure to love!
- 6 graphite-based shades: Red, Blue, Yellow, Sepia, Grey 3, and Grey 9
- 2 formulations: Permanent and Rewettable
- Cover large areas quickly and easily
- May be used with brush, pen nib and other tools
- Create distinctive graphite sketches with incredible depth!
- Permanent Liquid Pencil may be "burnished" without smudging
- Rewettable Liquid Pencil may be erased when dry
- Perfect for all sketching and drawing on paper, board and more!