The world's finest oil pastels!
In the 1940's, Pablo Picasso asked Henri Sennelier to create a completely new medium that had the qualities of both oil paint and soft pastels in an easy to apply stick form. Picasso told Henri he wanted a colored pastel that he could paint on anything: paper, canvas, wood, metal – without having to prepare the surface. This collaboration gave birth to Sennelier Oil Pastels. Simply pure, intensely colored drawing sticks with a creamy consistency and smoothness in application.
- 120 sensual, luminous and opaque colors
- Creamy, lipstick-like consistency is smooth and supple
- For paper, canvas, wood, metal, ceramic, cardboard and more!
- Can be thinned with turpentine or mineral spirits
- Lightfast, non-toxic and acid free
- The perfect plein aire medium!