Ultra-opaque watercolors for cover ups and detail work!
These opaque water-soluble paints have been a staple in the supply boxes of artists, designers and illustrators for years. Versatile PRO paint is super-opaque for superior covering power, whether erasing mistakes or adding highlights and details, and can be thinned down for washes or for use in a pen or airbrush. Whether you want the whitest whites or blackest blacks, PRO White and Black offer the highest covering power over watercolors, marker, pen and ink and more on paper, acetate, and photos — and it won't yellow, crack or chip over time. For the most opaque, most versatile cover sure to become an indispensable addition to your supplies, use PRO-White and PRO-Black from Daler-Rowney!
- Very opaque watercolor
- Superior covering power
- Water-soluble, can be thinned down
- For use with brush, pen, or airbrush
- Fine artists and designers
- Comic book artists & illustrators
- Covering mistakes & adding detail
- Getting the whitest whites & blackest blacks