Perfect organization for studios, schools, frame shops, galleries and more!
♦ The Original Space Rover - For storing and organizing canvases, panels, matted or mounted artwork, framed and unframed art, finished and unfinished canvas, boards,pads, and large portfolio cases.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction, powder-coated in a smooth silver finish
- Ten vertical dividing braces providing 8 storage areas
- Four super-smooth, lockable casters for easy mobility
- Simple assembly required
- 43" long x 18 1/4" deep x 72" high
This sturdy, double-tiered cart will make working easier, presenting simpler and getting organized a snap! The Space Rover is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that is powder coated in a smooth silver finish. It incorporates 10 vertical dividing braces providing 8 areas for storing a massive amount of artwork either finished or unfinished.
Four super-smooth lockable casters allow for easy mobility both in and out of the studio. In the classroom or the studio, The Space Rover creates space and organizes like no other piece of furniture can. It will easily hold a huge array of canvases and panels, it can hold finished works of art that are thoroughly dry, will hold pads and portfolios and is a drying rack for freshly painted pieces. It may be wheeled right next to your work area and set out of the way. Galleries finally have a nice looking space for artwork that simply can't fit on the walls. Simple assembly required.
♦ Space Rover 2 – For storing and organizing papers, boards, prints, photos and more; also serves as a wonderful drying rack and utility cart!
- Steel construction with silver grey finish
- Extra heavy duty, weighing 65.45 lbs.
- Holds boards or paper up to 23 1/2x33"
- Shelves are 9" apart with cut-out sections to allow you to remove items from the bottom, so all materials are accessible
- Two 24" long x 6" deep x 6" high side baskets for supplies
- Four casters (two locking) for easy mobility
- 33 1/2" long x 24" deep x 34" high
Our search for a companion to our vastly popular Space Rover was quite a journey. When we asked artists what they needed, they combined the need for open access to paper and boards with efficiency and a way to move supplies about at the same time. They also wanted to be able to safely remove the last board or sheet without damaging it, and wanted to be able to hold printmaking and watercolor sheets with deckle edges 22x30" in size and have a safe margin for error when placing them inside. We didn't stop making our models until they were totally satisfied and all their wishes came true. We think you'll agree this is one handy unit! Simple assembly required.
♦ Space Rover 1 and 2 Combo Deal - For one low price you will get both the original Space Rover and the Space Rover 2. The ultimate in art studio organization!