Unleash your creativity with these fun Zentangle drawing pen sets!
Created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, the Zentangle movement has taken the world of art, education and therapy by storm. Now Sakura, makers of popular Pigma Micron pens, have worked with the Zentangle creators to put together these sets tailored specifically to the needs of the budding tangle artist! Zentangle art is a relaxing, unplanned, abstract way of releasing creativity and expressing yourself, and now you can get the perfect starter set to do just that. These great sets each include a Zentangle graphite pencil, a pack of five 3.5x3.5" or 2.5x3.5" Zentangle art cards, and a range of Pigma Micron non-toxic, pigment-based permanent ink pens perfect for detailed marks. So what are you waiting for — pick up one of these sets today and start making fun, soothing, abstract Zentangle art today!
- Sets with 9 or 11 pieces
- Include 3 or 5 Pigma Micron pens
- Non-toxic, pigment-based black ink
- Zentangle graphite pencil
- 5 art cards, 3.5x3.5" or 2.5x3.5"
- Relaxing creative sessions
- Artists with no prior experience
- Art therapy and education
- Creating detailed artwork
- People of all ages and skill sets
You Might Also Like
Follow along with master Zentangle instructor Suzanne McNeill!
Amazing books that will have you making tangles in no time!