The world's first erasable watercolor paper!
Yupo is the first and most popular synthetic art paper on the market. The non-absorbent, ultra-smooth surface allows paints like watercolor and acrylics to sit right on top of the paper, making for beautiful, watery effects unachievable on any other paper. It also holds pen and ink lines with razor sharp precision, and markers work beautifully on Yupo's unique surface as well. With its durable, non-tearing construction it can withstand multiple erasures and you can even run it under a faucet to erase watercolors! The non-absorbent nature of Yupo also means it will not buckle, no matter how much water you put on it, and it makes colors more vibrant and brilliant than on standard papers as all of the color sits on the surface. Available in medium and heavy weight white varieties and now new translucent Yupo! Explore the versatility of synthetic paper with Yupo, the world's first erasable watercolor paper!
- Yupo 10-Packs - Available in white with either 74lb or 144lb weight, and translucent with a 104lb weight. Sold in packs of 10 sheets.
- Yupo Assorted Pack - Includes five 20 x 26" sheets of 74lb medium weight and five 20 x 26" sheets of 144lb heavy weight white Yupo brand paper.
- Yupo Pads - Available in 2 sizes with white or translucent paper. 10 sheets per pad.
- Yupo Roll - A 60" x 10 yard roll of Yupo's popular 74lb white synthetic paper, perfect for large-scale pieces!
- Mastering Yupo DVD - Techniques for Synthetic Paper - By George James. Join National Gold Medal winner, George James, as he shares his artistic process and philosophy with you from a painting's concept to completion. In this video George demonstrates his techniques for achieving variegated washes, smooth washes, lifting, ghosting, spattering, stamping, charging darks and lifting whites. He creates rich surface textures and luminous dark passages. George is generous with his knowledge and clearly explains the theory behind his every move. 75 minutes.