Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Vellum finish in a large format roll!|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
|300 Bristol Vellum|
|300 Newsprint Rough|
|400 Drawing Smooth|
|400 Layout Bond|
|400 Mixed Media|
|400 Recycled Drawing|
|400 Recycled Sketch|
|Strathmore Paper Rolls|
|400 Series Watercolor|
|400 Series Drawing|
|300 Bristol Roll|
|300 Series Drawing|
|400 Series Sketch Tan|
|400 Series Sketch Gray|
|SAVE UP TO 37% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $21.79 off List|
|(Sale Ends 03/29/2015)|
Create artwork on any size and any shaped paper with these Strathmore rolls!
Strathmore's specialty grade paper rolls provide artists with the convenience and flexibility of creating without size or scale limitations. Perfect for either practice of techniques or finished artwork, depending on roll.
- 400 Series Drawing- Smooth, medium weight, cream colored drawing paper. Ideal for use with pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, crayon, and markers. Paper weight is 80 lb.
- 300 Series Bristol- Smooth, stiff, illustration paper. This high quality bristol is ideal for mechanical drawing, marker, airbrush, pencil or pen. Bristol weight is 100 lb.
- 300 Series Drawing- Medium weight, student-grade drawing paper. Ideal for use with pencil, colored pencil, charcoal and sketching stick. Paper weight is 70 lb.
- 400 Series Watercolor- Heavy weight, cold-press, natural-white watercolor paper that will allow lifting and scraping applications. Features deckled edges with a weight of 140 lb.
- 400 Series Toned Sketch Paper- Medium weight, 100% recycled, acid-free sketch paper in shades of cool gray or warm tan. Toned paper weight is 80 lb.
- 300 Series Newsprint Rough- A heavier weight, natural-toned newsprint for practicing sketching and drawing. Rough surface readily accepts graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, and sketching sticks. Newsprint weight is 32 lb.
- 300 Series Bristol Vellum- Good for graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching sticks, mixed media, airbrush, and oil pastel. Bristol weight is 100 lb.
- 300 Series Charcoal- This laid finish, traditional white, strong surface is ideal for charcoal or pastel. Also suitable for graphite, colored pencil, sketching sticks, crayon, and oil pastel. Paper weight is 64 lb.
- 400 Series Drawing Smooth- Cream-colored drawing paper ideal for graphite, colored pencil, pen and ink, and marker. Designed to be ideal for sketching, it is heavy enough for most finished drawings. Paper weight is 80 lb.
- 400 Series Layout Bond- Crisp, smooth surface is ideal for rough drawings or finished layout renderings in pencil, pen, or marker. Paper weight is 16 lb.
- 400 Mixed Media- This Mixed Media roll features a vellum surface, combining characteristics of watercolor paper with a drawing sheet finish. Used for studies or finished art in watercolor, gouache, acrylics, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel, or collage. Paper weight is 140 lb.
- 400 Series Recycled Drawing- Medium surfaced, bright white paper is good for graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching sticks, marker, pen and ink, and soft or oil pastels. 30% post consumer fiber. Paper weight is 80 lb.
- 400 Series Recycled Sketch- Fine-toothed sketch paper is ideal for experimentation, perfecting techniques, and preliminary drawings with all dry media. 30% post consumer fiber. Paper weight is 60 lb.