Professional quality paper and board specifically designed for wet and dry media art!
New from Strathmore Artist Papers comes their finest selection of art surfaces for multimedia artwork: 500 Series Mixed Media Paper and Boards! As with all of Strathmore's 500 Series line, these new paper surfaces are made of only the finest 100% cotton, and are archival, being both acid and lignin-free. Mixed Media Paper and Boards are the perfect surface for finished art in wet and dry media, collage, and more! They are internally sized for wet media work, with a slightly toothy vellum finish perfect for drawing techniques. The ideal professional grade surfaces for any multimedia art, whether graphite, colored pencil, watercolor, gouache, light acrylic, pastel, pen and ink, marker, collage and much more!
- 100% cotton paper
- Professional grade surface
- Archival, acid and lignin free
- Internally sized
- Toothy vellum finish
- Popular Ready-Cut sizes
- Both wet and dry media art
- Drawings in pencil, marker, colored pencil, pen and ink
- Paintings in watercolor, gouache, light acrylic and inks
- Multimedia works and light collage
- Mixed Media Paper – This 100% cotton, 90 lb. paper is archival and durable, being internally sized with a toothy vellum finish. Perfect for bookbinding techniques as well as mixed media art. Sold in packs of four 22x30" sheets.
- Mixed Media Board – This sturdy, 52 pt. board consists of 2 sheets of Mixed Media paper mounted on either side of a high quality white board. Ideal for vigorous techniques, collage, fine art and commercial illustration. Available in standard 22x30" boards or packs of popular Ready Cut sizes for ready-made frames and mats.