Create elegant and draped sculptures out of any fabric!
This exciting new medium from Jacquard opens a near-limitless range of possibilities for any artist. Makers of fine textile art materials, Jacquard has expanded their offering to include this versatile Fabric Sculpting Medium perfect for creating fabric sculptures, lamp shades, collage art, mixed media and more! To use, simply dip fabric into the medium and wrap, drape, or otherwise form it around an armature, wire figure, or other object and let dry. Jacquard Fabric Sculpting Medium dries fairly quickly, but still allows for open working time to manipulate your sculpted shapes. For a softer hand, thin up to 25% with water. Fabric Sculpting Medium adheres well to fabric, paper, wood, and most porous and semi-porous surfaces, and has a matte finish when dry. Great for use as fabric glue as well as mixed media applications, this versatile fabric stiffener medium is sure to be an artistic inspiration!
- Stiffener medium for all fabrics
- Adheres to porous & semi-porous surfaces
- Dries quickly to a matte finish
- Can be thinned up to 25% with water
- Draped & formed fabric sculptures
- Creating lamp shades & décor
- Collage & mixed media art
- Any three dimensional artwork!