Powerful coverage packed into one charcoal pencil!
Caran d'Ache charcoal pencils produce a powdery texture, which adheres well to most surfaces. The barrel is made of the highest quality cedar wood and features a hexagonal shape that resists rolling off of a work surface. The dense charcoal core measures 4.7mm in diameter, for increased stability and resistance to breakage. The lead also features a strong, 8-ply construction. Excellent for use in studios or classrooms, these charcoal pencils will deliver incredible coverage and versatility at an economical price!
- Strong, 8-ply charcoal lead measuring 4.7mm
- Excellent break-resistance
- Highest quality cedar wood barrel with hexagonal, anti-roll shape
- Exceptional lightfastness ratings
- Artists of all skill levels
- Classrooms or studios
- Bold lines and smudging techniques
- Non-water-soluble use