Super deep, super sturdy square format wood panels!
When you need the strongest support for your heaviest or most impressive artwork, new American Easel 2-1/2" Extra Deep Painting Panels are the perfect choice! Made from smoothly sanded birch plywood mounted on solid poplar wood cradles, these long-lasting and extra strong panels are ideal for works in encaustics, mixed media, found object art, oils, acrylics, collage, and so much more! Paint on the panels as is, or prime with virtually anything you choose, from gessoes and glues to pastel primers, mounted papers, synthetic sizing, modeling pastes — the possibilities are endless! Presentation is effortless as well: just paint the smooth cradle edges and hang, no frame needed! The Extra Deep 2-1/2" profile is available in the most popular square format sizes, which are great for creating diptychs, triptychs and series. Support your heaviest artwork — and USA-made products — with new American Easel 2-1/2" Extra Deep Wood Painting Panels!
- Birch plywood painting panels on solid, 2-1/2" deep wood cradles
- Smoothly sanded with slightly beveled corners
- Will not flex, stretch, or warp
- Paint the cradle edges and hang as is: no framing necessary!
- Prime with virtually any ground: gesso, pastel primer, glue, mounted paper, and more!
- Ideal for both detailed works and heavier art requiring a strong substrate
- Available in popular, square format sizes
- Made in the USA!