Brightly colored construction paper perfect for any kid's craft!
Let your kids create with a rainbow of brilliantly colored construction paper and watch their imaginations come to life! This sturdy, durable paper from Pacon is made from 100% vat-dyed sulphite — 50% recycled material — with longer, stronger fibers so it can stand up to folding, scoring, curling and more without cracking or tearing. Tru-Ray Construction Paper is also more fade-resistant that other papers, as it is acid free, meaning your child's creations will remain brighter and fresher longer! Ideal for cutouts, collage, coloring, and even bulletin board displays, Pacon Tru-Ray Construction Paper is sure to bring a burst of color to all your child's art!
- Vat-dyed sulphite construction paper packs
- Made from 50% recycled material
- Sturdy and durable, 76 lb. weight
- Acid free and fade resistant
- 11 vibrant colors in packs of fifty 9x12" sheets
- 2 Assorted Color packs of 50 in either 9x12" or 12x18"
- Perfect for cutting, folding, collage, coloring, and more!