Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Matisse Acrylic Mediums|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
|250 ml Jar|
|1 Litre Pail|
|4 Litre Pail|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 56% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $96.55 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 12/31/2014)|
Open a world of painting possibilities with Matisse Acrylic Mediums!
Virtually any acrylic effect, artistic or decorative, is now achievable with this versatile line of Matisse Acrylic Mediums! Whether you're looking to change the drying time of your acrylic paints, to enhance the sheen, paint in thick impasto layers or crack right through them, Matisse has got a medium designed to do it. Jump right in and experience the beauty of the premier line of acrylic paints and mediums from the Land Down Under!
- Acrylic Painting Medium - Increases fluidity without damaging bond.
- Clear Sealer - Transparent sealant for porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Cracking Medium - For weathered, antique effects.
- Drying Retarder - Increases working time of acrylic paints.
- Fabric Fixative - Turns acrylics into fabric paints.
- Gel Medium - Heavy-body gloss medium for thick application.
- Impasto Medium - Thick paste for textural brushstrokes.
- Iridescent Medium - Adds a pearly sheen to acrylic paints.
- Matte Medium - Low-sheen matte finish excellent for reproduction.
- NEW! Open Medium - Increases open time and allows for rewetting of acrylic paints.
- Print Paste - Turns acrylics into screen printing inks.
- Spreader Medium - Self-leveling medium for glazes and washes.
- Surface Tension Breaker - Mix with water for airbrushing, calligraphy, and watercolor effects.
"I use Matisse Structure Acrylics for a thick textured, bold impasto look and Matisse Flow Acrylics for the smooth, highly detailed results. They are also excellent for covering large areas….I am completely sold on Matisse Acrylics. I highly encourage every artist, professional or pleasure painter, to experience these paints for themselves."
- Andy Russell, Professional Artist