Ultra-smooth, ultra-white gesso primer for fine art in acrylics and oils!
To produce a true masterpiece, begin at the base — with Jerry's World's Greatest Gesso! This acrylic gesso primer paint is highly pigmented, bright white, with a thick, creamy consistency and smooth, even tooth for ideal paint adhesion.
How to use gesso: Coat your chosen canvas, panel or board with steady, even strokes, allow to dry, and sand to the desired finish. For the best coverage, apply a few coats in this manner, altering the brushstroke direction each time, and you'll achieve the perfect surface for any artwork in acrylics, oils and alkyds!
Jerry's World's Greatest Gesso is the ideal choice for any artist from student to professional: for the finest art from the ground up, buy the best selling, Jerry's World's Greatest Gesso Paint!
- Bright white acrylic gesso primer
- Thick, creamy consistency
- Smooth, even-toothed finish
- Sold in quart or gallon pails
- A uniform painting surface
- Artwork in acrylics, oils & alkyds
- Beginner & professional artists
- The basis of a masterpiece!
You Might Also Like
Natural bristle brushes for applying gesso and primer!
Creative Mark Primer Brushes
TIP: How to apply gesso to an unprimed canvas or panel.