Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Grumbacher Pre-Tested Oil Colors New Tube features more accurate paint swatches- pure and mixed with white|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View||
|SAVE UP TO 49% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $40.21 off List|
|(Sale Ends 04/03/2016)|
Good Color Variety that Glides Smoothly!
Everything Grumbacher makes is tested again and again at every stage of its existence, which inspired the name Pre-Tested®. Grumbacher's time-proven formulas are finely tuned through independent laboratory tests as well as hands-on trials by professional artists. They specify the best ingredients available, putting each one through a rigorous selection process. On the factory floor, they sample batches in process and sample the raw material again before shipping their products. And finally, even after our products are in the field, they continue to track batches and test for quality, performance and shelf life.
Pre-Tested® is Grumbacher's flagship. It's the product that represents the way they do business: with care, precision, and attention to detail. On a more specific level, it means simply the finest pigments the world can offer, milled in select alkali-refined linseed oil for the professional artist.
- Titanium White (Original) - A permanent, heavy-bodied, versatile, opaque, pure white that is neutral in hue. Ideal for all applications where great opacity is required. This is the strongest tinting white.
- Titanium White (Soft) - This pigment is permanent, soft-bodied, opaque, non-yellowing and ground in poppyseed and sunflower oils. Also recommended for fluid wet-in-wet techniques.
- Zinc White - A permanent, heavy-bodied, semi-opaque, cool, crisp white. Designed especially for brilliant clear tints with all oil colors and excellent for glazing.
- Single pigments make up the majority of the colors
- Reformulated cadmiums for purer and stronger colors
- Excellent adhesion and superior tinting strength
- Optimal color development
- Outstanding working properties
- Made in the U.S.A.- a great alternative to pricey European colors
- Practicing your painting
- Smooth application
- Great color variety
- Artists of all skill levels
You Might Also Like
Enhance your paints with these Grumbacher Mediums
Grumbacher Pre-Tested Oil Color Mediums