Art Tips received will posted in the Jerry's Artarama "Community Art Tips" Section. To qualify for the Art Tips $250 Gift Card, we must use your Art Tip and post it online.
Every month 8 Art tips will be randomly selected to qualify for the free $250 gift card. The 8 randomly chosen will be entered into a Community Vote.
All 8 Art Tips randomly chosen will be voted on, the Art Tip with the most votes at the end of the voting deadline, the presenter of that Art Tip will be awarded the $250 gift card.
Selection Process And Rules:
- Art tips received will be randomly chosen (8 each month)
- if your Art Tip was not selected in any give month you still have the chance to be selected as it will be random.
- We will announce that voting has been opened and displayed on the Art Tips page for voting.
- We will notify you if your Art Tip has been selected, but we encourage you to check back often
- Communications will also be through our Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, so please sign up for them.
Art Tips gift card give away is open to all countries Jerry's Artarama allows ordering. Giveaway excludes employees of Jerry's Artarama Management Corporation, its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and the families and/or household members of each of the above.
Gift cards can be used to shop online at www.jerrysartarama.com, at any Jerry's Artarama Retail Location and by phone. The recipient of the $250 gift Card will be decided by community vote
If for any reason, this program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Jerry's Artarama reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway.
Jerry's Artarama reserves the right to disqualify any party who attempts to stuff the ballot and trip the system. We will have software monitoring in place to detect that so please play fair.