- Excellent for oil, acrylic, and alkyd colors
- Master quality 11 oz. weight linen canvas will last hundreds of years
- Kiln-dried pine wood stretcher bars for strength and durability
- One coat of clear sealer, then triple-primed with acid free titanium white acrylic primer
- Fine, all purpose natural weave surface
- Back-stapled to allow for keying or re-stretching (keys included)
- Four paintable edges for frameless presentation
- Available in pads, 3/4" and 1-1/2" depths
Now stapled onto the back allowing you to use corner key to tighten and allowing for re-stretching if needed. World famous Centurion linen canvas closely parallels the true nature of canvas and is made to satisfy even the toughest critics. Unlike cotton, linen has long fiber that resist deterioration for at least 5 centuries and as much as 2,000 years with proper care. Compared to cotton, Centurion linen has a non-mechanical surface with a lovely texture making it much more special then any cotton canvas to paint on.
Centurion canvas is a hearty 11 oz. double primed acid-free linen canvas suitable for oils, acrylics, alkyds and caseins. Larger sizes are braced to remain stable providing a rigid support for your paintings. Hand stretched onto the back of kiln-dried pine wood stretcher bars, these canvases are key-able for tightening and re-stretchable if you wish to for any reason. 3/4" is fine for most techniques while the 1.5" has a wide edge that may be painted for frameless presentation and features a beefier stretcher suitable for larger size works. The entire Centurion line provides high quality and affordable pricing. Available in sizes from 5x7" to 48x72", as well as NEW Centurion OP DLX Oil Primed Linen.