Jerry’s Artarama 2014 Mother’s Day Art Contest
Only 4 Days Left To Enter!
There are only a couple days left in our Mother’s Day Art Contest which means the chance to win big is still available. Share your love for your mother and your art with the world this weekend as we wrap up this exciting contest. All artwork must be submitted by Sunday, May 11th.
So far, we’ve received dozens of entries depicting the theme of A mother’s love. All of the intimate and special moments shared with mothers expressed through paint, colored pencil, pastels or mixed media. We want to see even more of your special feelings, thoughts and memories of your Mom expressed through art!
So How Do You Enter?
- Go to our Mothers Day Art Contest Page.
- Submit a piece of artwork you created depicting the special moments only a mother can create. Whether it’s a portrait of your mother, a family memory, you and your children (yes, mothers can win too) or “mommy and me”, share your art and describe the moment for us.
- Fill out a simple form and upload your image (300 dpi or higher please).
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Submissions will be accepted till May 11th (Mother’s Day), voting will take place May 12-14th, Judges will announce the Winners May 15th.
Mother’s day Contest Entries
by Monique Olsen, Acrylic
Tying a Baby’s Shoe
by Jane Cress Edgar, Acrylic
A Mother’s Warmth
by Chithra Priya Janardhana, Drawing
by Igor Koutsenko, Mixed Media
by Valerie Summers, Pastel
by Kathy Michels, Watercolor
* All Entries shown here were chosen at Random
Contest Winners will be announced May 15th
Having trouble finding the perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Mom? Try our handy and helpful Mother’s Day Shopping Guide for great deals on top products from brands like LUKAS, Charvin, Sennelier, SoHo Urban Artist, Winsor & Newton, and many more. For a last minute gift, let Mom choose with an eGift Card to Jerrysartarama.com. Instantly send your love across the world to your mother in an instant and give her access to over 50,000 different art supplies and materials!