Jerry’s Fabriano Watercolor Paper Art Contest
What Have You Made with Fabriano Watercolor Paper?
Jerry’s Artarama is proud to present the Fabriano Watercolor Paper Contest! Last year we started this great contest with Fabriano Watercolor Paper and you all showed some amazing talent and artistic skill. So this year we decided to have the contest again.
Show us what you have made with Fabriano Artistico Watercolor Paper and you could win one of the three great prizes below!
How to Enter
To enter, visit our Art Contests Page:
1. Upload your image file of a piece of art you made using Fabriano Watercolor Paper.
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter your title of your entered artwork, medium used and its dimensions.Â
Entries will be accepted through June 14th (Midnight EST) with voting beginning on June 15th! First, Second and Third Prize will be announced on Monday, June 22nd. Good Luck!
Here are last year’s winners:
The Duomo and Baptistry, Florence by Christina Lihan- Paper 30″x40″
Old Wheels at Rest by Chinmaya Panda- Transparent Watercolor 48.5cm x 68.5cm
Fatima by Barbara Dahlstedt- Colored Pencil on Paper
- BASIC WATERCOLOR SKILLS – Create a small watercolor landscape – LIVE Video
- Did You? Know – Fabriano Fine Art Watercolor Papers
- WATERCOLOR LESSON – Basic Watercolor Painting Skills
- BEGINNING WATERCOLORS – 5 Pro Tips For Beginning Watercolors
- Check out this Review – Review Turner Watercolors by Artist 0073.UV