Light Duty - Plastic Tube Wringer & Plastic Roller Gill Mechanical Co (blue)
- TubeWringer 202 Model 202 - plastic used is ABS, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer.
- There is 10-12% recycled material used in the frame
- TubeWringers are made in Florence, Oregon, and all the other parts are also from Oregon.
- Nylon rollers on the 202 are strong and may well last a lifetime for the occasional user
- High-quality plastic frame of model 202 but utilizes metal rollers and keys for greater versatility
- All models accommodate tubes of up to 2 ⅞” wide.