Galeria has its own range of mediums, which allow you to explore the full range of tactile as well as visual properties of acrylics. This is a large, versatile and economical range, which is easy to use, expressive and dependable.
- Black Lava Texture Gel - Granular paste containing fine particles of black flint. Use alone or with acrylic.
- Glass Beads Texture Gel - Granular paste containing tiny colorless glass beads. Use alone or with acrylic.
- Heavy Structure Gel - Creates impasto structures with strong peak retention. Increases transparency and structure of acrylic without added texture.
- Mineral Texture Gel - Medium-sized dark grey pumice particles. Strongly textural variegated surface.
- Sand Texture Gel - Finer and more consistent texture than Mineral Texture Gel. Sand Texture Gel is formulated with refined and purified sand to insure interesting texture, security and durability.
- Structure Gel - Increases gloss, transparency and structure without added texture particles.