Soho Urban Artist Elite Colored Pencil Sets From Austria
Elite brand of colored pencils with less wax and more pigment for more brilliant finished art! When you want the best, this is your choice!
Using highly pigmented, vibrant colors, every shade in the 72-color line has superior light resistance for brilliant and lasting works of art. The 3.8mm leads are securely glued into the hexagonal basswood casings, so the pencils sharpen easily and do not break. Available in Sets of: 12, 24, 36, 72 (Sharpen without the lead falling out) The smooth, buttery consistency ensures that each stroke glides across the paper, and multiple layers are made possible by the minimal hazing of these superb colors.
- Available in Sets of: 12, 24, 36, 72
- Elite quality colored pencils at a very reasonable price point!
- Highly pigmented and light resistant
- 3.8mm lead with hexagonal basswood barrel is easy to sharpen
- Lacquered seven times
- Smooth, buttery consistency
- Minimal hazing for multiple layering
- Developed in cooperation with Cretacolor of Austria
- 72 vibrant colors
- The preferred colored pencil for any artist!
- Lead is glued into the wood so it won't break during sharpening
- Beautiful and amazing colors
- Wanting Highest European Quality
- Won't break during sharpening
- More highly pigmented then cheaper brands for maximum brilliance
- Smooth consistency, resists hazing
- Minimal hazing, able to layer well, holds a point
- Used in mixed media, and on their own
- Withstand pressure without breaking