This frame has a scoop design with a round back. Its gold leafing has a heavy light gray wash on the ornamentation. The inside lip is a brighter gold leaf with fly specks. The outer edge is decorated with beading. The heaviness of the moulding is offset with the light, airy color tone. It is perfect for florals, landscapes and still life paintings with an old world feel. Available in a variety of convenient, ready-made sizes, Provence Colonial Frames have all these wonderful features:
- 3 - 3/8" width and 1/4" rabbet depth.
- Scoop design with round back.
- Gold leaf with heavy light gray wash on ornamentation.
- Bright gold leaf panel with fly specks is the color tone near the inside lip and back surface. The back surface is also decorated with beading.
- The heaviness of the moulding is offset with the light, airy color tone.
- Florals, landscapes and still life paintings with an old world feel are best suited for this moulding.