- Soft and padded leather-like textured durable cover
- Slim profile takes up less space than multi-ring binders
- For life-long presentation of your most valuable works or photos
- 24, acid-free, crystal clear, permanent polypropylene pages
- 80 lb., acid-free midnight black divider sheets
- Allows presentation of up to 48 pieces
These books were created as a more permanent presentation of fine art and photographs then Go-See books. They are slim and not as bulky as multi-ring binders, they lie flat and the pages are permanently welded into the spine of the cover so there is no chance that a piece can be accidentally lost.
These books have a luxurious feel and are made to last. With a soft leather-like textured finish that is also very durable making them easy to clean with just a spritz of water. Inside the case you’ll find a CD holder and 24 acid-free and archival polypropylene crystal clear pages. The pages allow top loading of your art and are sealed on all the other sides. The interior 80lb weight, acid-free, midnight black divider paper provides a lovely backdrop for all art and photos.