Monterey Convertible Muli-Angle H-Frame Easel - Huge range of angles from flat to vertical to forward!
Hand crafted from beautiful oil stained Beech Wood, patented canvas holder securely holds up to 1-1/2" deep canvases. Your studio is both a work place and a place to play with ideas. Monterey allows you to explore new ideas and techniques and is one very serious easel when you really get down to painting. It is the only easel in the world that employs both a front telescoping brace and rear telescoping legs. This allows the easel to be fully supported in a huge range of angles from flat to vertical. Unlike former models of this kind of easel the front brace provides rigid support when you want the easel to be used as a table.
- Multi-Angle: Vertical, forward tilting or flat
- Hand crafted from beautiful oil stained Beech Wood
- Exclusive center bracing system insures maximum rigidity
- Holds materials up to 48" wide and 94 1/2" high
- Patented canvas holder securely holds up to 1 1/2" deep canvases
- Folds flat for storage
- Weight: 80 LBS
- Minimum Dimensions: (w)26 3/8"X(d)29 1/2"X(h)90 1/2"
- Maximum Dimensions: (w)26 3/8" X(d) 29 1/2"X(h)145 3/4"
- Max Canvas Size: 94 1/2"
- Easily Adjusts: By Manual knobs and latch
- Huge supply tray, simple adjust mechanisms
- 4 Casters & leveling bolts
- Minimal/Easy assembly required
- Eliminate glare and assist in pastel painting
- Stationery easel
- Full support in a huge range of angles
- Flat, vertical or forward tilting
- Easel to be used as a table
- Simple assembly is required