Each Krylon Gallery Spray provides the highest quality protection for all of your projects. Each Gallery Series Spray:
- Features EZ touch 360° dial sprays at virtually any angle
- Contains UV light absorbers and stabilizers for maximum color protection
Conservation Retouch Varnish - Use this varnish throughout your painting process to temporarily restore gloss to dried paint colors,...
- Eliminate the need for guesswork in on-canvas color matching!
- For oils and alkyds; allows continued drying and can be painted over
- Unifies the sheen of the painting surface for accurate color comparison
- Provides excellent temporary protection until a final varnish can be applied
Conservation Varnish - Provides protection from fading, dirt, moisture, and even harmful UV light, but will not discolor with age!
- Provides your highest level of protection in the easiest application!
- Gives oil, alkyd, and even acrylic paintings the look of traditional oils
- Non-yellowing formula provides the color saturation of traditional dammar
- Easily removable with mineral spirits for conservation purposes
Fine Art Fixatif - Protects your delicate dry media pieces from dusting, smudging and fading while preserving all the color intensity of the unfinished piece.
- Invisible protection for pastel, charcoal, graphite and more
- Will not dissolve whites and light colors like most fixatives
- Preserves colors and intensity of dry media
- Can be used as both a workable and a final fixatif
UV Archival Varnish - Provides the ultimate in protection against harmful UV rays.
- Provides the highest UV protection in artist quality coatings
- Removable with mineral spirits or isopropyl alcohol
- For acrylics, watercolors, oils, pastels, colored pencil, digital media & more
- Durable, flexible, fast-drying, and non-yellowing
Quick-Dry for Oil Colors - Luckily, Krylon has come up with a solution for oil painters on a schedule: Quick Dry for Oil Paintings.
- Speeds up drying of oil paints by 2 to 3 times
- Prevents blending and color migration when sprayed between paint layers
- Can be mixed directly with paint to improve flow and shorten drying time
- A light coat over a finished piece can help when transporting a painting that is not fully dry