Fun papers and projects for kids' art in multiple media!
Rarely is kids' artwork ever monogamous in terms of media – if it can be colored, cut, pasted, and painted, chances are it will all happen in the same project. Now Strathmore has created a line of paper and project ideas geared specifically towards the budding mixed media artist with their new 100 Series Kids' Art Paper! Perfect for collage, crafts, artwork and more, these fun paper pads and packs are the perfect choice for kids creating art at home or in the classroom!
- Smooth Bright Construction Paper – Heavyweight paper with a smooth surface in 6 vibrant colors. Perfect for crafts and collage. 8.5x11" tape-bound pad with 30 sheets (5 sheets of each color) and 2 project ideas.
- Construction Paper – Lightly textured paper to cut, color & paste. Eight colors include Scarlet, Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Yellow-Orange, White and Yellow. Available in a 9x12" tape-bound pad with 40 sheets, or a bulk pack of 200 sheets, each with 2 project ideas.
- Kraft Paper – Natural brown paper made from 100% recycled fiber, great for drawing & crafts of all kinds. Available in a 9x11-7/8" tape-bound pad with 30 sheets, or a bulk pack of 100 sheets.
- Mixed Media Paper – Heavy paper perfect for any combination of painting, drawing & collage. Includes 2 inspirational project ideas. 9x12" tape-bound pad with 15 sheets.
- Imagination Pack – Multi paper craft pack includes 10 sheets of tracing paper, 50 sheets of drawing paper, and 20 sheets of colored gel paper in red, black, lilac & blue. 9x12" tape-bound pad with 80 total sheets & 2 project ideas.
- Post Cards – Sturdy postcard paper perfect for art in crayon, stamps, pencil & more. Reverse side with area for message and postage stamp. 4x6" pad with 15 cards.