Superior dip pens are ideal for creative projects ranging from Copperplate calligraphy to Manga cartooning!
William Mitchell Dip Pens are part of the legacy of a collaboration between British based William Mitchell Calligraphy and Joseph Gillott, which has designed and manufactured premium quality pens, nibs, ink and writing sets for almost 200 years. Available in five different styles, William Mitchell Joseph Gillott Dip Pens give professional calligraphers, illustrators, cartographers and hobbyists alike the ability to explore several different calligraphic, mapping and cartooning techniques.
- The Artist Selection comes in a plastic storage box with a selection of 11 nibs and one of each of the Mapping and Drawing dip pen holders, giving artists a wonderful range of fine drawing and mapping nibs that are perfect for sketching, drawing and Copperplate calligraphy.
- The Reversible Mapping Pen includes the 659 fine nib, a flexible and delicate nib that is great for most mapping and drawing work as well as Copperplate calligraphy.
- Manga Dip Pens sets are ideal for sketching, drawing, and cartooning, perfect for the professional and amateur manga artist. Each extra fine set includes two mapping pen nibs, four drawing pen nibs and two pen holders.
- Mapping Dip Pens is a specialized series of the world’s best fine pen nibs. Available in three different sizes, this exceptional pens are ideal for sketching, mapping, cartooning, engraving, extra fine writing, drawing and decoration.
- Drawing Dip Pens offer eight sizes of premium quality drawing nibs that are perfect suited for ink sketching, mapping and drawing as well as fine calligraphy writing styles.
- Cartographers & Calligraphers
- Acrylic dip pen ink
- Manga Artists
- Invitations & Certificates