- Perfect brush response and shape
- Maximum color holding properties
- Hand-Made—curved, cupped, shaped and crimped
- Interlocked select chunking natural white bristle hair
- 19-3/4" (50cm) extra-long, balanced wood handles
- Triple lacquered pearlescent cerulean blue handles with gold metallic dipped ends
- Gold plated, seamless ferrules
Made to the most demanding standards, Jewel Plein Aire Brushes use the same famous Jewel brush head that is full bodied to provide excellent control and interlocked to provide reliable strokes. The natural flagged tips hold paint beautifully, and the extra long handles allow you to stand away from the canvas to get a better view of your subject matter.
Originally developed for Plein Aire painters, these brushes are wonderful tools for portrait and still life artists as well. They feature seamless gold plated ferrules with pearlescent cerulean blue lacquered wood handles with metallic gold dipped ends.