Manufacturer of the Finest Art Materials for More Than 200 Years
- Endless creative possibilities
- Can be used directly on a wide variety of surfaces
- May be used with acrylics, gouache, inks, pencil and charcoal
- Use for bold slabs of color or more detailed applications
- Finished works do not need to be fixed, colors will remain firmly boned to the paper or canvas.
Daler-Rowney Oil Pastels offer endless creative possibilities, both for professional and leisure painters. They can be used directly and spontaneously on a wide variety of substrates including plain and coloured papers, card and canvas. Daler-Rowney Oil Pastels can be used alone or in conjunction with other media such as acrylic paints, gouache, acrylic inks, pencil or charcoal, and provide endless opportunities for expression and experimentation with either bold slabs of colour or more detailed line, tone and dot applications.
Works made in oil pastel do not need to be fixed, and the colours will remain firmly bonded to the paper or canvas surface. The pastels themselves should be kept clean by wiping the heads with kitchen paper or with a cloth dipped in a small amount of white spirit or turpentine.