Finest professional watercolors packed with pigment!
Turner of Japan, makers of artists' favorites Design Gouache and AcrylGouache, have turned their considerable color-making expertise to the creation of this new line of master quality watercolors designed for the discerning watercolor artist. Turner Concentrated Artists' Watercolors are a true professional paint, combining the finest pure pigments and gum arabic with the highest lightfast ratings and a superb transparency and flow-out. The well balanced, vibrant 86 color range has no fewer than 59 single-pigment colors, meaning your color blends will remain rich and not muddy. The pigments used are of the highest quality, painstakingly ground to a uniform fineness and blended without any fillers — only high quality gum arabic and wetting agents are used, making for vivid, brilliant colors with a smooth, free-flowing consistency. The generous 15ml tube size compares favorably to tubes double the size in other watercolor brands, since Turner packs more pigment into their paint. What is a painting if not color? Make sure your paintings have the best with Turner Concentrated Artists' Watercolors!
- Superior grade, ultra-concentrated artists' watercolors
- High quality pure pigments and finest gum arabic
- No fillers are used!
- Free flowing and vivid, even in maximum concentration
- Richly intense color remains unchanged when dry
- Colors stand up nicely on a watercolor paper surface
- Vibrant, 86 color range has 59 single-pigment colors!
- High lightfast ratings for permanent works of art
- Wonderfully transparent, with a selection of semi-transparent and opaque pigments
- Generous 15ml tubes pack a lot of pigment
- True professional artists' watercolors!
Turner Watercolor Color Chart
You Might Also Like
Sets of vibrant, concentrated watercolors!
Turner Concentrated Artists' Watercolor Sets