Sets of fine honey-based watercolors perfect for travel!
Sennelier of France have newly reformulated their line of watercolors, creating the improved l'Aquarelle French Artists' Watercolors for discerning watercolor artists of any nationality. Featuring finely ground, lightfast pigments in a smooth gum arabic and honey binder, these watercolors are luminous, vibrant, free-flowing and lustrous — and are now available in convenient sets of either tubes or half pans! These great sets are all-inclusive, with colors, brushes, and even fold-out palettes, and are designed to be easily portable painting studios perfect for travel. They also make a great gift, or a fantastic introduction to the new line of Sennelier watercolors. Pick one up today, and see why Sennelier is one of the most trusted names in artists' colors!
- Sets of finest artists' watercolors
- Lightfast, finely ground pigments
- Gum arabic & honey binder
- Available in tubes or half pan sets
- Travel and plein air painting
- A gift for any accomplished watercolorist
- An introduction to this new formula
- Long-lasting and luminous artwork
- Sennelier Aqua Mini Set - Sennelier brings to you the quality of their French Artist Watercolors in a sweet, budget friendly package. This set boasts eight half pans, and comes with a travel brush. Perfect for gift giving to the budding artist, and also for travel.
- Wood Box Set of 98 - This luxurious wooden box set includes an amazing range of brilliant colors, each in 10 ml tubes. Packaged neatly in a sturdy, convenient wooden box. Makes the perfect gift for watercolor artists!
- Metal Sets – These convenient fold-out sets are made of durable enameled metal, and include a palette for color mixing right in the set. Available with either twelve 10ml tubes or twelve half pans; tube set also includes a small watercolor brush.
- Travel Sets – These sets are the ideal answer for any artist on the go! The sturdy plastic case folds open to reveal either eight 10ml tubes or fourteen half pans of Sennelier watercolor, as well as a pull-out palette and a small watercolor brush.
You Might Also Like
Finest honey-based artists' watercolors from France!
Sennelier l'Aquarelle French Artists' Watercolors