Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Creative Mark Armature Wire|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 58% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $13.51 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 01/04/2015)|
Design and create your own armature with Creative Mark Armature Wire!
An armature is the framework which a sculpture is built around. Sculpture and pottery artists will often use different widths of armature wire for a project, depending on the size of the sculpture and the weight of the materials being used to sculpt the figure. Creative Mark Armature Wire is crafted from maleable, yet durable aluminum, holding endless possibilities for armature sculptures. This armature wire is available in 4 different widths, to provide artists with a choice of armature strength.
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum
- Durable, yet flexible
- Available in 4 different widths and lengths; 1/16" x 32ft, 1/8" x 20ft, 3/16" x 10ft, and 1/4" x 10ft
- 10ft or more of wire for large armatures!
- Artists of all skill levels
- Creating armatures
- Detailed designs or strong cores
- Use with sculpture, pottery and mixed-media art
- Students, artists, studios, and classrooms