Artograph® Makes it Easy!
The Ultimate Projector for Clarity and Brightness
- 5-year warranty
- Net Weight: 7 lbs.
- Imported from Germany
- Threaded lens barrel for precise focusing
- Provides extremely sharp and accurate images
- Enlargement from 3 to 15 times the original size
- Top-loading 6" × 6" (15 × 15 cm) glass copy area
- Removable cover accommodates oversized originals
- Ultra compact and lightweight for easy positioning
- 280 mm, precision-ground, 3-element color-corrected lens
- 300-watt Halogen bulb included (approx. life of 75 hours)
- Cooling fan and safety overload circuit keeps copy cooler
This is undoubtedly the ultimate projector for clarity and brightness, ideal for the professional or commercial artist, crafter or designer who demands the best in image quality. The superior quality lens of the MC 250™ allows you to enlarge artwork up to 15× with incredible sharpness and detail. It is unsurpassed for enlarging photos, designs, patterns and detailed artwork onto walls, canvas, or any vertical surface.
At only 7 pounds, this ultra compact model is easy to position and store, and doesn't require much space for projection. A 10 times enlargement needs only 10' of projection range. Fan cooling also allows for projection for long periods. The top-loading 6" × 6" copy area with removable cover easily accommodates oversize artwork or 3D objects allowing for an almost endless list of applications. The MC 250 also features a 300 watt halogen lamp for a whiter and brighter image (approx. life of 75 hours). Simple operation, too…just plug it in, and adjust the focus by turning the threaded lens barrel for a precise image.