Use the LED500 for artwork, presentations or to turn any room into a home theater! The versatile, bright and maintenance-free LED projector!
The LED 500 is the newest digital art projector from Artograph! The LED500 projector has the ability to display digital images from virtually any source, including SD cards, digital cameras, computers, iPads, and smartphones! This new model is an advancement on the LED300 projector. The LED500 is 66% brighter, and has a contrast ratio that is 15x greater than the LED300! The super bright, maintenance-free 500 lumen LED lamp provides vivid and accurate illumination and lasts up to 30,000 hours. Image controls allow you to easily rotate, resize and reverse your picture at the touch of a button, and the new "Auto-Keystone adjustment" feature automatically adjusts the projected image to be square, when being projected higher or lower than the projector. The LED500 includes 1 mini jack, audio-out terminal, making the LED500 capable of playing movies or projecting video games!
- New increased contrast ratio of 15,000:1
- Aspect ratios of both 4:3 and 16:9
- Weighs only 1lb!
- Only 60w of power consumption!
- HDMI Outlet for high-definition output
- Up to 1080p resolution!
- 500 Lumens bright
- New Rule-Of-Thirds Grid
- New Auto-Keystone Adjustment!
- Projecting digital images from SD cards, digital cameras, computers, iPads, smartphones and more!
- Sharper images & true-to-life colors
- Near-limitless digital image manipulation
- Achieving ideal proportion & perspective
- On-site art, murals, presentations, slide shows, business meetings & more
- Any artist and muralist!
Available in a Combo Pack is the LED500 Digital Projector and a Tripod. With multi-position legs and an adjustable head, this tripod stand greatly increases the flexibility of your LED500 Digital Art Projector, as well as many other projectors. Adjust the angle, height, and positioning of your projector for easy and accurate projection onto virtually any surface. Lightweight, with 360° rotation.
Accessories which come complementary with the Artograph LED500 include a remote with batteries, an RGB Cable, a Composite Cable, a Mini-Display Port to VGA Adapter, a storage bag, a Multi-Card USB Reader and both a digital and paper manual.
Compare the LED300 to the LED500 and see the superior difference!