Vivid, permanent, non-toxic inks for intaglio, lithography, and more!
New Aqua Wash Etching Inks from Charbonnel are a revolutionary line of superior quality, water-washable printmaking inks. Using the same extra-fine lightfast pigments as original Charbonnel inks, Aqua Wash etching inks are mixed in an innovative binder that can be easily cleaned from tools, hands, and surfaces with simple soap and water!
No hazardous or toxic solvents are needed either during the printing process or in cleaning. However, there is no water used within the inks themselves, so your printing plates are in no danger of rusting. The best of all worlds is available in Charbonnel Aqua Wash Etching Inks: high quality pigments, excellent light fastness and permanence, vibrant colors, non-toxic ingredients, and easy clean up!
- Water-washable etching and printmaking inks
- Odorless and non-toxic
- Extra fine, lightfast pigments
- Clean up easily with just soap and water!
- Slow drying time similar to traditional inks
- Will not rust tools or plates
- Stable and long-lasting
- Ideal for intaglio, lithography, monotype and more!