Archival expression that will last a lifetime!
Popular since their introduction over 25 years ago, Pigma pens have become an indispensible tool in many artists', illustrators', and crafters' repertoire. With ink that is pigmented, permanent, waterproof, and fade-resistant, it will not smear or bleed, and is perfect for nearly every application. Comic inking, manga, illustration, graphic art, calligraphy, journaling, patterns, design — you can even paint over Pigma ink with watercolors or translucent paints without losing the detail of your outline!
Pigma pens are available in 3 different style ranges for multiple applications. Micron pens are for detail work, with fine nylon nibs ranging from 0.2mm to 0.5mm in width; Graphic pens have 1.0mm-3.0mm wide bullet or chisel nibs for heavy, bold lines; and Brush pens have a flexible fiber brush point for expressive strokes and calligraphy work. All styles are available in boxes of 12. Permanent Pigma pens are sure to delight you with their versatility and durability: archival ink for all your artistic expression!
- Permanent, waterproof, archival pigmented ink
- Array of nibs in detail, brush and wide graphic styles
- Sturdy plastic barrels with steel shafts and pocket clips
- ASTM and ACMI certified non-toxic
- Available in boxes of 12
- Perfect for comics and manga, illustration, graphic art, calligraphy, journaling, record keeping, scrapbooking, drawing, autographs... just about anything!