The original gel ink pen!
Sakura invented the gel ink pen over a decade ago, and Gelly Roll pens have remained popular in crafting and artistic circles ever since! Archival quality, pigmented gel ink is waterproof and fade resistant, and flows smoothly for any number of applications. Not only that, but the darker colors are excellent for signing checks or important documents, as the chemical-proof ink is resistant to fraudulent washing.
In a wide variety of standard colors for use on light backgrounds, and shimmery metallic colors perfect for dark backgrounds, Gelly Roll pens are great for scrapbooking, card-making, notes and letters, invitations, journaling, and signing artwork — and there are many pen and ink artists who only use Gelly Roll pens in their drawings! With Fine (0.3mm) or Medium (0.5mm) nibs, assorted and metallic colors are available in bulk boxes of 12. Give any artwork, note or doodle a dash of style with creamy, archival Gelly Roll pens!
- Archival, non-toxic, pigmented gel ink
- Waterproof and fade-resistant
- Writes on both light (standard colors) and dark (metallic colors) surfaces
- Sold in bulk boxes of 12 pens
- The first and most popular gel ink pen!
- Perfect for paper crafts of any kind!