Revolutionary two-step sharpeners for the longest pencil points!
These amazing new pencil sharpeners from KUM are the epitome of functionality! The innovative two-step sharpening method of KUM Automatic Long Point Pencil Sharpeners is designed to provide the longest, sharpest pencil point with the least chance of breakage. Housed in a sturdy plastic flip-top container that serves as a shavings reservoir, the sharpener itself features two holes, one for each step of the sharpening process. Step one sharpens only the wood of the pencil, and the blade automatically stops cutting when the wood of the pencil reaches the perfect profile, leaving a length of exposed but unsharpened lead. Step two sharpens only this exposed lead, delivering a smooth, sharp pencil point perfect for detailed drawing! As a bonus, the Long Point Pencil Sharpener with Lead Pointer also features two smaller blades on either side of the container, perfect for sharpening 2mm and 3.2mm leads for lead holders and mechanical drafting pencils. Two standard replacement blades are also included in the rear of the container. With such versatility, such great results, and so little chance of pencil breakage, KUM Long Point Pencil Sharpeners are a must-have for every dry media and graphite pencil artist!
- Revolutionary 2-step sharpening method
- Sharpens the wood, then the lead
- Carbon steel blades; includes 2 spares
- Flip-top reservoir container
- Less friction & less chance of breakage
- Lead Pointer model also sharpens 2mm & 3.2mm leads
- Getting the longest, sharpest pencil points!
- Standard diameter wood-cased graphite pencils
- Sharper pencil points with less waste
- Detailed drawings and sketches
- Designers, drafters and architects
- All dry media & graphite artists!