Ultra Soft, Low Dust, Lightfast, Highly Pigmented Pastels!
PanPastel™ Colors are artists' quality soft pastels uniquely packed in a pan format, so that the colors can be mixed and applied like paint, for new effects in pastels, and to make difficult pastel techniques easier! PanPastel Colors are the softest pastels in the world.
Each color of PanPastels is loaded with the highest quality pigments; and is made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in rich, ultra soft and low dust colors. PanPastel Colors are fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks, fixatives and surfaces; and with other artists' colors for mixed media work. 9 ml Pans contain approx. 35% more material than the average pastel stick.
- Great for pastel washes, backgrounds and under paintings
- Use for dry-in-dry techniques—mix and blend like paint
- Ultra thin "glazing" layers won't overfill the "tooth"
- Control painterly effects—from intense to delicate pastel marks
- Color range features 20 mass/pure colors, with 20 tints and 20 shades
You Might Also Like
Unique blending tools specifically made for PanPastels!
SoftTools for PanPastels